Find Solutions to Your Challenges on the Sacred Beaches of the Normandy Battle.
Reinvigorate your thinking about leadership. This Experience fosters executive development in a truly captivating setting: the historic beaches and battlefields of Normandy, France. Journey with us through the strategic development, deployment, and action of the D-Day landings and refresh your capabilities of managing complexity and leading in chaos.
Topics You May Cover
Planning to create organizational alignment
- Building cross-organizational alignment
- Working across cultures to build alignment
- Breaking down organizational silos
Innovating to drive competitive advantage
- Driving innovation in tradition-bound cultures
- Managing change agents to achieve organizational success
- Leading change through people
Leading in a VUCA environment
- Identifying key roles and succession preparedness
- Creating a culture of action
- Managing ambiguity
Who Typically Attends?
Application is not limited to those interested in military history! Groups typically include executive and other leadership teams and high potential cohorts. Attendees range from CEOs, Vice Presidents, Directors, to managers of managers. Those interested in exploring strategic planning vs. implementation and navigating complex organizational structures will experience particular application. Contact us to discuss if Normandy has application for you!
"The lessons learned from the Normandy Leadership Experience reconfirmed for me that effective strategy and execution are key, as are enabling and empowering teams, active leadership by example, and creating an environment to succeed."