Elite Athlete Leadership Lessons for Peak Performance
You will gain unique business leadership and performance insights from elite athletes and coaches. You can even join them in the sports they play. Luckily you won’t have to compete against them!
On-site at the Elite Athlete Training Center in Chula Vista, CA, you’ll immerse yourself in the culture of high performance competition. Participate in sports and converse with medal winners, coaches, and their Sports Psychologist counterparts to understand the critical skills necessary to radically improve agility, resilience, and high performance. You will meet athletes and coaches who push beyond limits, tap unknown reserves, and master the challenges that come from competing to win.
Topics You May Cover
Build Agility & Resilience
- Enable flexibility to optimize opportunity
- Understand the power of recovery time
- Discover the antifragile mindset
- Build capability in individuals, teams and organizations
- Leverage key performance-drivers
- Find the glue that creates the multiplier effect
Adopt a Growth Mindset
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Redefine limiting beliefs
- Reorient the team in the midst of disruption
Who Typically Attends?
Application is strongest for teams or cohorts of those that lead others. Attendees typically include executive and other leadership teams and high potential cohorts and are usually Managers of Managers up through C-Level Executives. Those interested in strengthening their ability to coach and create an environment for high performance will experience particular application. Contact us to discuss if the Gold Medal Experience has application for you!